Maintenance – Yamamoto Plant
|| Maintenance – Yamamoto Plant
||Maintenance – Plant
We are currently hiring for positions on our Plant Maintenance Crew. Daily duties will consist of repair and maintenance of custom-built injection mold machines. This is a full-time position.
Successful applicant must have the following qualifications:
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, bend, climb and reach.
- Experience in machine repair and maintenance, including hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, mechanical, carpentry.
- Ability to follow instructions and directions while being able to troubleshoot equipment using mechanical knowledge to replace defective parts on machines, pumps and motors while adjusting clearances with specialized moving parts, and the ability to read schematics, diagrams and blueprints.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Attention to safety protocol in work environment.
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
We offer a competitive compensation package, medical/dental insurance, 8 paid holidays per year.
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.